At IrishRugbyNews.ie, Cookies are used for ads personalisation.We care deeply about protecting your privacy and ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws. This includes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union (EU) and the ePrivacy Directive. In order to provide our services, we may collect and process your personal data. We would like to explain to you how we handle your data and obtain your consent for this processing.
What data do we collect? When you use SportsNewsIreland.com, we may collect certain information about you, including:
- Your IP address and other technical information about the device you are using to access our website;
- Your browsing history and information about the pages you visit on our website;
- Your name and email address if you choose to sign up for our newsletter;
- Your preferences and interests that you have provided to us.
How do we use your data? We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and website features;
- To improve our services and website features;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To send you marketing communications, including our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it;
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to legal requests.
How do we obtain your consent? By using IrishRubyNews.ie, you consent to our collection and processing of your personal data as described above. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [insert contact information]. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
How do we share your data? We may share your data with third parties in order to provide our services, including service providers that assist us with website analytics and email marketing. We may also share your data with legal authorities if required to do so by law.
How do we protect your data? We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to your data to those employees and third-party service providers who have a business need to know.
Your data rights You have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data that we hold. You also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your data, and to data portability. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this policy We may update this policy from time to time, so please check back periodically for any changes. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.
Thank you for your trust in IrishRugbyNews.ie. If you have any questions about this policy or our data protection practices, please contact us at [email protected]