Leinster Rugby Head Coach Leo Cullen has issued an injury update ahead of Saturday’s first round game of the United Rugby Championship in Aviva Stadium against the Vodacom Bulls (Kick Off: 5.15pm – live on TG4 and URC TV).
Tickets for the game at Aviva Stadium went on public sale on Friday.
After the Bank of Ireland Pre-Season Friendly against Harlequins, Cullen was able to issue a positive note on a number of players returning from injury.
Injury Update – Available for Selection:
Conor O’Brien, Jamison Gibson-Park, Max Deegan and James Lowe all came through the game against ‘Quins with no issues after their return from injury and are expected to train as normal this week.
In addition Cullen confirmed that Andrew Porter (foot), Nick McCarthy (foot), Garry Ringrose (shoulder), Ciarán Frawley (shoulder) and Dan Leavy (knee) had all returned to full training this week and are available for selection.
Injury Update – Unavailable for Selection:
Two players unavailable for selection this week will be Josh Murphy (calf) and Harry Byrne (foot) who are ruled out with minor injuries.
No New Injury Update – Unavailable for Selection:
Jordan Larmour (groin), Dave Kearney (ankle), Michael Milne (calf), Will Connors (knee), Thomas Clarkson (hamstring), Tommy O’Brien (hamstring) and Jack Dunne (ankle).
- URC – Starting rugby teams and coaches comments from every game
- Video highlights – Connacht beat Munster
- IRFU All-Ireland League – Energia All-Ireland League Men’s Divisions Round-Up
- Video Highlights – IRFU All-Ireland League – Energia All-Ireland League Women’s Division Round-Up
- All the facts fans need to know for Connacht v Munster